The company is a proudly grower-owned and established organisation. It is known for being the best in the world - and it's one of the healthiest fruits in the world. Everyone involved in our supply chain, from orchard to plate, has a single-target focus on premium quality and premium value.
The group is one of the largest horticultural export in fruits world market in 54 countries.
The industry is set for strong growth in coming years,
- Provide strategic input for supply chain improvements from orchard to customer as part of a continual improvement strategy.
- Lead the fruit procurement contract negotiations (fruit and service payments) and all contract negotiations and execution within the Supply Chain.
- Liaise with market managers regarding volume and pricing requirements.
- Support and enable team to achieve supply coordination targets i.e. fulfilment of market orders in full, on time and in spec while adhering to contractual and Terms of Trade principles.
- Oversee and manage relationships with European green suppliers.
- Ensure all suppliers are compliant with company market access and regulatory standards.
- Negotiate and manage purchasing contracts, purchase orders, market claims and annual budgets.
- Responsible for all the commercial aspects of the Supply Chain, including the management of all contractual requirements, including compliance with the Terms of Trade of the supply agreement.
- A tertiary qualification in business
- 7-10 years commercial experience in FRESH FOOD market.
- Highly developed computer skills (Word, Advanced Excel) SAP skills preferred
- Strong conceptual and language ability - fluent in Italian and English, French an advantage
- Flexibility to travel between locations of work throughout Europe and internationally
- Flexibility on work hours, particularly through the main season September - March. Some weekend work will be required, and out of hour's accessibility by phone/email required especially through the main season.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77)